18 March 2022

Hello Spring!

     Hello and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge has been set by DT member Shabneez and it's called:

HELLO SPRING!

She says, "As it's almost the first official day of Spring here in the UK and what better way than to celebrate than with a challenge!  I’d love to see anything related to the season be it lambs, rabbits, daffodils, tulips etc. 


I personally can't wait for Spring to arrive. I just love the brighter days and warmer weather. For my card I have used the So loved collection by Scrapmir. After choosing some of the pretty background papers I layered them onto my base card. I selected the bunnies from the ephemera pack and a framed sentiment. I die cut two scalloped borders and layered them one on top of each other and adhered to the top part of the card. 


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;
 https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment