02 February 2024

February Elemental Inspirational Challenge-

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month which means we have an Elemental Inspirational challenge. I'm your host this week and I've chosen a very pretty pink mouldboard. I'm not a fan of pink really but this looked so dreamy and fitted well with it being  valentine month too. So all you have to do is pick three elements to create your card remember colours are counted as one element, however choosing the colour pink is optional.


For my card I chose colours, hearts, flowers and things with wings.
I used First Edition Perfect Moments papers which fit perfectly with the colour theme and other elements. The butterfly has been created using the Fiskars butterfly punch. I added a sentiment using Sizzix Thinlet dies


 I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx                 

No comments:

Post a Comment