26 January 2024

White On White- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

I'm back with another new challenge! This weeks challenge is called;

That's All White Then!

Just go as white as you dare on your cards this week and use just a little colour if you really have to! We are excited to see what you come up with!


I really enjoyed creating this card until I had to photograph it. That was not fun with it being a dull day and trying to get the best light to take a picture took forever. I'm still not happy with results maybe I'll have to come back to this a some point and retake the photo. Anyway here's a little run down of how I put this card together. Firstly I embossed a piece of card using a dotted embossing folder. Then I adhered that to my card base. I die cut a frame, a floral element and a sentiment which was then all arranged on to the card and glued down. There you have it an all white card!!     

   I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful all white card,love the embossed background and die-cut flower.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete