10 April 2020

Clean and Simple with a Dash of Sparkle- Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and Happy Friday! Hope you are all well and keeping safe.
I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by Dawn and she wants you to create a clean and simple card with a dash of sparkle.



I stamped some florishes in the background to one side of the card. The main image was stamped and coloured using Zig brush makers. Then I mounted the image onto some green glitter card and added some extra sparkle on the wings using stickles by Ranger.
I hope you will join in and give this challenge a go, its super fun and who doesn't like a bit of bling. You can use gems,glitter, sequins or anything sparkly.



I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. I love your colourful birds with their sparkle wings. xxx

    ReplyDelete