04 April 2020

DCM APRIL ELEMENTAL CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. It's the first Friday of the month and the Daring Cardmakers have an Elemental challenge set by DT member Shabneez.



I loved this cheerful moodboard, there's so much to choose from and this has Spring written all over it. I chose the heart, flowers, a little girl and the word spring for my project.



 Instead of creating a card this week, I decided to make a wall-hanging. I painted an MDF heart shadowbox in white and then added decoupage paper to the centre. I stamped and coloured a Gorjuss Girl image and added that inside the heart shape. I added some flowers to the outer rim. To finish it off, I used a flare button and a 3D Spring word from The Scrap Lab embellishments kit.




Please do join in the challenge and choose any three elements to create your card. Here are a few examples to get you started- colours, doilies, bunting, flowers..... ....etc



I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana















3 comments:

  1. What a fun and colourful card! I love all the details like the beautiful die-cut flowers and the colouring of the girl that goes perfectly with the patterned paper you used. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Rizwana - so colourful! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab take on the theme - so much detail, so many little things to discover!

    ReplyDelete