17 April 2020

Umbrellas - Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome to my blog. Its Friday and I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.
This weeks challenge is set by DT member Kathy and she would like you to use Umbrellas on your cards.


I created my umbrellas using my Fiskars circle Punches and some wire. I decided to make bright and colourful umbrellas. I arranged them onto my background and added a sentiment and some stickles to finish off my card. I love how this turned out all colourful and bright.




I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. Love this, especially that little bit of a 3D-effect you created on the umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the colourful umbrellas and background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete