04 June 2021

June Elemental Inspirational Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its the June Elemental Inspirational challenge. This month its my turn to set the mood board and I wanted it to be bright, summery and of inspirational elements. To join in all your need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.


For my card I chose colours, hot air balloons, clouds and words. I created my card using some bright coloured patterned papers. I then added a hot air balloon and clouds to the centre which I mounted on a contrasting coloured square. 

To finish it off I added the word Hello to my card. A clean and simple card this week but I'm glad I've managed to fit it in as it's been a really busy week.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Captures the bright summery mood perfectly Rizwana, great card!

    ReplyDelete