18 June 2021

Just Checking- Dring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another new challenge and its called; 

Just Checking!

All we're asking this week is that you use some kind of check pattern on your cards. It could be stamped, embossed, patterned paper, stencilled, hand-drawn...

You could use checks as a background or as part of a design element of an image e.g. on a Chef's apron or tartan rug...



I've been clearing out recently and came across this Penny Black stamp set I've had in my stash for ages. So I thought it would be best to use it for this challenge as I have my nephews birthday coming up soon. I stamped and coloured the images using my alcohol markers and then mounted it onto a soft checked background paper. I had forgotten how cute these characters are and it's perfect for a little boy.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment