19 January 2024

Floral Frenzy- Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

Hello and happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog! This week we have a brand new challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Shabneez and its called; 

FLORAL FRENZY

We all have lots of flower themed craft supplies and Shabneez would love to see lots of florals on your creations this week.


I have created my card using papers by Stamperia called House of Roses. This paper pad has been in my stash for some time and its one of those I couldn't get myself to cut into. So I thought how can I share its beauty if I don't create with it so here I am with this beautiful card with the most gorgeous roses, don't you agree?


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx

2 comments: