12 January 2024

Just Peachy-Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

 This week we have a brand new challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog and its set by DT member Nat. The challenge is called;

JUST PEACHY

Nat says, "A new year means a new Pantone colour of the year, and 2024 is the year of Peach Fuzz! So to celebrate this new focus colour, I want to see you use peach tones on your card in some way.



I have used some patterned papers for the base of my card and then added a strip of corrugated card in the centre. I punched some hearts using the Fiskars heart punch in two sizes. The hearts were then arranged onto the corrugated strip and for the middle one I used foam pads to give it a raised look. Finally I added a sentiment to the centre from Tim Holtz ideology stickers.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx

  


2 comments: