11 December 2020

Animal Antics- Daring Cardmakers Challenge Countdown to Christmas 6

 Good morning and happy Friday. 

I’m back with another Daring Cardmakers challenge and this weeks challenge is called:

Animal Antics at Christmas


So we would like you to create a card with anything you'd like as long as it features a creature or two! 

Reindeer, penguins, polar bears, festive robins, puppies, kittens or owls.



I came across this cute owl by Hobby Art in my stash and thought it was perfect for this challenge. I stamped the owl in black and used alcohol markers to colour the image. I left the fluffy white areas of the hat white and added stickles for sparkle. I die cut the image and then mounted it onto my base card which I matted and layered with pattern papers. Finally I added my sentiment and there you have it, one cute owl all dressed up warm with his cosy hat and scarf.


I hope you have been enjoying our countdown to Christmas so far and have been inspired by all the DT projects.




I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana


No comments:

Post a Comment