27 May 2022

Flair Not Square- Daring Cardmakers

 Hello hello everyone!

I can't believe I've not blogged for over a month!!! It's been an extremely busy and difficult couple of weeks. I'm still stuck in April mentally and we're approaching June!! What happened to May and where did time go? Well let me tell you in brief that my youngest had a terrible eczema flair up on his face and its been so angry and sore. Its been a month of endless trips to the doctors and medication after medication. He's been going through a cycle of continued flare ups on his face. Its only just starting to clear up slowly so fingers crossed it heals. 

This week its my turn to set the Daring Cardmakers Challenge and its called;

 'Flair Not Square'

I love square cards especially 6x6 sized ones but sometimes you need a card with a bit more flair (no pun intended) so it stands out. So this week I'd love to see cards other than a square card. So it could be a rectangle, circle, pop up or even a fancy fold card, the choices are endless.


So for my card this week I decided to create a diamond fold card using just one sheet of A4. I then used papers and toppers from the Butterfly Kisses collection by Trimcraft. Just love how this card turned out ready for my sisters birthday. I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fold and beautiful papers,love the butterfly topper.Hope your sons face heals quickly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete