23 August 2024

Lucky Numbers- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. I’m hosting this weeks challenge and it’s all about numbers.

LUCKY NUMBERS

This weeks challenge is nice simple! Just create a card with one or more numbers on it! Maybe for a special occasion like a birthday or an anniversary.
A Little 'Un about to start school, or perhaps a 'Well Done' for someone who's just passed their maths exam!



August is a busy month filled with lots of birthdays and anniversaries. Although there are lots of cards available in stores for different ages groups but I never seem to find cards with odd numbers. So here I am creating a card for someone who turns 17 next week shhhh I can’t tell you just yet.
I created my card using some Heffy Doodle products I just recently bought. The background was created using a chevron stencil and distress oxides. Loved how that turned out with all the bright colours. I used  the birthday number dies to create two balloons withn the number 17. To finish it off I stamped the word 'today' and added some sparkle to the numbers.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

Rizwana xx

1 comment:

  1. Great card - love your stencilled background.

    Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer again this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete