20 September 2024

Leafy Lushness

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

 This week we have a brand new challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog and its set by DT member Nat. The challenge is called;

LEAFY LUSHNESS

Make leaves the prominent feature of your card - in all their lushness!

There are so many possibilities - whether rich autumnal shades, something a little festive, or creatively using leaf dies or stamps to create a seasonal wreath.


For my card I used Funky Fossil stamps and decided to keep it clean and simple. I stamped the leaf image onto a piece of vellum and then mounted it onto some black and white pieces of card. I then added some embroidery foss and tied a small bow before adhereing it to the main card.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

No comments:

Post a Comment