23 July 2021

Splish Splash- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good morning and welcome back to my blog!

Today I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers Challenge and this weeks challenge is called 

SPLISH SPLASH

Make a water themed card splash around swimming or bathing- or create a splishy splashy background using inks or sprays.

For my card I kept it clean and simple and let the sentiment stand out. So I die cut some of the background layers and stamped my sentiment on to the top layer. I stamped an umbrella and coloured it using my alcohol markers and then fussy cut it. I stamped some raindrops around the sentiment and coloured them in. I placed the umberella using foam pads onto my card and added some white dots using a gel pen. To finish it off I added some sparkle using my sparkle pens.





I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment