30 July 2021

Gift Tags Galore- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 

Hello and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another new challenge and its called:

                       GIFT TAGS GALORE

  This weeks challenge has been set by DT member Dawn and she says, "I have found that making my own gift tags adds that personal touch to your gifts and its also a great way of using up any little pieces of decorative paper.  So this week I would love to see your pretty gift tags."


I created a tag for my friend just to remind her how much she means to me and also to go with the box of goodies I was sending her. I had some left over inky backgrounds and decided to use them up and create some tags. The tag was die cut using a Daisy Mae die set called Nested Torn Edge Tags. I added some details using an Aallandcreate stencil. To create interest I also  added some left over die cuts and some washi tape. I stamped and coloured in one of Janet Kleins little girls from the Lil Love stamp set. The friendship sentiment is also from Aallandcreate stamps by Olga. To finish it off I threaded some twine through the top of the tag and created a small tassel at the end.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

                             


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag and I really the sentiment you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag love the little image and other elements-great idea using leftover inky backgrounds for tAGS---now why didn't I think of that lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete