28 January 2022

In The Frame- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers challenge and this weeks challenge is set by DT member Nat and its called;

In The Frame.

She would like you to feature a frame on your card to spotlight a sentiment or image, or go the whole hog with a large frame that showcases your entire card design.

 I have really enjoyed colouring on Kraft card lately and pretty pleased with the results. I stamped a floral image on kraft card and used colouring pencils to colour the image. I then mounted it onto some orange card then attached it to my main card. I die cut a few different sized circle frames, using some co-ordinating colours. I then layered them onto each other, gluing them together at one point, which created a nice frame for my flower.


Here's a close up of the card.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

4 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous colouring Rizwana. The flower is beautiful and the colours really pop with the tones you have used to frame it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the beautiful stamp and how you framed it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete