14 January 2022

UP UP AND AWAY- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers challenge and this weeks challenge is called;

UP UP AND AWAY

So for this weeks challenge we would like to see balloons on your cards. They can be hot air balloons or party balloons. It could be one big ballon or lots of little ones!


For my card I am using the 'Some Bunny' stamp set by Cas-ual- Fridays. I've had this set for a couple of years and had forgotten about it. Well I say forgotten it was buried under lots of other crafts. So was glad I found it as its perfect for this challenge. I created my ballon by simply die cutting a circle and adding some twine. I stamped the cute little bunny without its orginal balloon and coloured him in using Ohuhu markers. I also used one of the tiny hearts to create a subtle background and added some stickles to each one. To finish it off I added a sentiment from the same set.



I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

2 comments: