19 August 2022

Cakes and Candles - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello welcome back to my blog!

Well we're half way through August and we've already had 9 birthdays! Yes it’s birthday month in my family and there isn’t a week in August where it isn’t someone’s birthday. So as there's lots of cards to create, which sometimes I wish I had done a month earlier as it gets so busy with the kids being off school and finding the time to craft. I thought why not challenge you all to create some birthday cards for loved ones so you have them ready in advance. This weeks challenge is called;

Cakes and Candles

 I would love to see your take on birthday cards with cakes or candles or both. 


I created my card using an old die set by First Edition called 'Build your own Cupcakes' which is perfect for this challenge. I started off by stamping Happy Birthday all over my base card in three different coloured dye inks that coordinated with the cupcakes I had die cut. The stamp is from one of Janet Klein's sets by Aallandcreate called 'RiseUp'. I then assembled the cupcakes and arranged them onto the card base using foam tape. Fairly easy right? Now to create a few more. 
 

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana xx


No comments:

Post a Comment