02 September 2022

September Elemental Inspirational Challenge

   Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its the September Elemental Inspirational challenge. This months mood board is set by DT member Miri and she says, 

"If all the leaves, the rain puddle and blanket is too autumnal for you … why not go for textures, floral/leaf elements or be inspired by the “work/writing” element?! We can’t wait to see what you will make out of it!"

The mood board it's full of inspirational elements that has a cosy autumnal feel. To join in all you need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.

For my card I chose some soft colours, a teacup, leaves and textured backgrounds. I decided to go a little vintage and selected some printables from the Fox and Found Studio. I started off by fussy cutting all the elements and then inked all the edges using distress oxides (vintage photo and tea dye). The fun part after all the fussy cutting and inking is when you arrange all your elements and see how well they all work together. I usually take a couple of photos whilst arranging my pieces so I can decide which layout I like the best before sticking anything down.

Here is the list of the Fox and Found Studio pintable's I have used;

1.Antique French Ledger.

2.Edwardian Women Old Postcards.

3.Vintage Teacups.

4.Foilage and Leaves Victorian.

5.Mini Vintage Printables.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vintage card love the images and distressed edges
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage collage card Rizwana, I love this! I often take a photo with my phone of each experimental layout so I can compare without relying on my feeble memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Rizwana, I love all the vintage elements. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look of your card. And in answer to the question yes, I will cup for a cuppa. Hard to find a proper cup of tea here in France.

    ReplyDelete