25 November 2022

One word Prompt- SHINE - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today I am back with another challenge as we continue our One Word Prompt over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. This weeks word prompt is;

SHINE

Remember it doesn't have to be Christmas themed, and anything Goes when it comes to sharing your makes Tags, Bags, Cards, Décor, boxes - whatever you want to make
We're looking forward to seeing what you create!


This weeks prompt just makes me think of bright shiny stars and the Festive Luxe papers are perfect for this challenge. I love this one with the star bunting which I have used as a background. Bright glittery stars have been die cut and placed using foam pads. A thin strip of glitter card was placed along the bottom and the sentiment mounted on top. I found some Christmas stickers in my stash and this tree looked cute so it stands proudly on the glitter strip. 

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment