10 February 2023

All Loved Up- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

We are nearly in the middle of February which usually means Valentines Day is just around the corner. Have you created your valentine cards?  Don't worry if you haven't you can find lots of inspiration on the Daring Cardmakers Blog. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Dawn and its called;

  ALL LOVED UP

So for this weeks Valentine's Day challenge it's just got to be all hearts and flowers.  Please share your romantic makes with us and spread the love.


To create my card this week I found an old 6x6 paper pad by My Minds Eye. I still love these papers and the colours, it has light peachy pinks to soft shades of red. I used a polka dot one for the background and chose three different papers for my hearts, which I layered on top of one another after die cutting them. I glued them in place and then added a piece of vellum which just wrapped around the hearts giving them a subtle look. To finish it off I added the word love and a sparkly gem.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely soft look and the vellum adds a dreamy touch, great card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touch of vellum makes your card so soft and romantic. x

    ReplyDelete