03 February 2023

February 2023 Elemental Inspirational Challenge

   Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its the February Elemental Inspirational challenge. This months mood board is set by DT member Nat and it's full of inspirational elements that have a fresh spring like feel. To join in all you need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.


For my card I chose knitted textures, hearts, pastel colours and words. I love pastel colours but find them difficult to photograph especially when you have a dark and over cast day and very minimal light. I decided to have a knitted background as I love how the cream brings out the subtle pastel shades of the hearts. The hearts have been created by using a heart punch by Fiskars. I also cut some cream card to create a shadow effect around the hearts to make them stand out a little on the knitted background. To finish it off I added a sentiment.



I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment