26 May 2023

Seashells On The Seashore

Hello and happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another new challenge. I am your host for this weeks challenge and its called: 

 Seashells on the Seashore

I would like you to create a card with seashells. Use images, dies, stamps or even real seashells on your cards this week. You can even draw or doodle your own seashells. Have fun creating !!

As a child I remember going to the beach with my family and I always loved collecting seashells on the beach. I was fascinated by all the beautiful patterns and textures they had. So this weeks challenge is inspired by seashells I collected as a child.



So for my card I decided to incorporate real shells. I have kept it clean and simple by using natural colours for the background and textured card. Then simply placing my chosen shells and adhering them into position. I finished it off by adding a small tag with a sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx


No comments:

Post a Comment