06 December 2019

DCM December Elemental Challenge-Guest Designer

Hello and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

This week its the December Elemental Challenge, where you can choose 3 elements from the picture to create your card. I have chosen quite a few of the elements to create my card. Remember it doesn't have to be Christmas related as long as you have 3 elements on your card.






I have used a Sizzix Stag die with cream glitter card, this really stands out against the red background. I die cut a small tag and stamped the word joy before threading some twine through. I punched out some snowflakes and positioned them carefully onto the card. Can you guess how many elements I've used?





I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana

1 comment: