13 December 2019

Trees- Daring Cardmakers Challenge Guest Designer

Hello and happy Friday everyone!

I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers Challenge as a Guest Designer and this week it's all about trees. I have created a double tent card with triangular shaped trees.
I started off with two sizes of tent cards and attached the smaller one in front of the taller one. Then I covered them with patterned papers and a scolloped edge from glitter card.



 I cut three triangular trees out of patterned paper and layered them in front of each other to create dimension. I then added some snowflakes to give a decorative look and added a sentiment to finish it off.
This card can fold flat for posting too.
Have you created your Christmas cards yet? Would love to see if you have created your cards to a particular theme.


I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend.Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment