20 December 2019

Pretty Pastels Challege -Daring Cardmakers Guest Designer

Good Morning and a very Happy Friday to you all.

Today I'm sharing a quick card for the Daring Cardmakers challenge which is all about pretty pastels. If you decide to join in it can be any project but using Pretty Pastels.
I love pastel colours as they remind me of spring and warmer weather.





 For this challenge I have created a Christmas card as I came across a pretty paper kit in my stash. It was perfect for this challenge as it had the cutest of characters like this cute elephant with his friends.

I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun. As this is the last DCM post of the year I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend.Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana


No comments:

Post a Comment