20 November 2020

All Dressed Up- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog.
I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers Challenge, this weeks challenge is called:

All Dressed Up

We would like to see cards with jumpers, mittens, boots, hats or scarves.... or if you are lucky enough to be somewhere warm this Christmas then maybe you'll be thinking Christmas t-shirts, flipflops or beachwear..... it's up to you.



I created my card using Hello Winter papers by Bee Shabby. I loved the knitted background which I used as my first layer and then added another snowflake layer. I then fussy cut the mittens and the tag from the paper embellishment sheet. I cut a length of string and tied each mitten to each end. I added a tag with a sentiment and tied a bow using the length of the string in the middle. To finish it off I added some glitter to the cuffs of the mittens.

 I do hope you join in our countdown to Christmas challenges. There will be cards, papercraft projects and lots of other ideas too.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment