06 November 2020

November Elemental Inspiration Challenge

 Good Morning and welcome back to my blog.

It's the first Friday of the month and this means that its the November Elemental Inspiration Challenge.  This month we are kicking off our Countdown to Christmas with a mood-board with lots of ideas for you to choose from. Remember, you just need to pick a minimum of 3 elements from the picture to use when making your card, colours count as one element.


I chose snowflakes, trees, colours and words for my card. I decided to create a tunnel card. I die cut circles from three layers of card using three different sized dies. I then added
patterned paper and a die cut border of trees. I adhered each layer and added a sparkly snowflake between one of the layers. Before I added the top layer I stamped some snowflakes and a sentiment and glued white gems to the centres of some of them. To finish it off I added stickles to the edges of the circles and the trees. 

 I do hope you join in our countdown to Christmas challenges there will be cards and papercraft projects and lots of other ideas too.



I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful tunnel card! I like the winter scene surrounded by the stamped snowflakes. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete