27 November 2020

Boxes and Bags-Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Continuing with our countdown to Christmas, this week we are asking you to create boxes or bags for those extra special gifts. I love gift wrapping, creating boxes, bags and envelope wraps.  You can really make those small gifts look really special with a handmade bag or box. 
I wanted to create something for my crafty friends. I decided to create an Envelope Gift Wrap with pockets, so that there was enough space to fill them with crafty goodies. Using my envelop punch board I created two envelopes and attached them together. The outer flap is glued to the back and the inner flap is left and cut down to form a hinge. I added another pocket to the hinge in the middle.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

I decorated the pocket with a die cut snowflake and added an insert.



 I created a small envelope out of vellum using the envelope punch board. I wanted the wooden embellishment to show through.


I filled the pockets with small crafty gifts like stamps and small dies.



Once the pockets were full I added a ribbon closure and there you have it an Envelope Gift Wrap.




I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment