15 January 2021

Bagel Day- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another new Daring Cardmakers Challenge. Its National Bagel Day in the USA and DT member Nat is challenging us to celebrate that round food by featuring a circle, circle frame or a circle aperture as your main focal point on your card. You could add a bagel or a doughnut if you have them in your stash.

So to celebrate I decided to create a card with a doughnut. I used some circle dies to cut two in the shape of a doughnut one out of kraft card and one out of white glitter card. I curved the edges of the white glitter card using scissors so it looked like icing on top of the doughnut. 





I then used some bright coloured alcohol markers to add the colourful sprinkles. I added some patterned paper to my base card and then mounted the doughnut onto it using foam pads. I then hand wrote the sentiment and added it to the centre of the doughnut.  
 


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana


4 comments:

  1. Mmmm... I've a sudden craving for a ring donut here... lol Fab card Rizwana! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Rizwana, I love the sprinkles especially, looks great
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete