08 January 2021

January Elemental Inspiration Challenge - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and Happy New Year!

Welcome back to my blog for the very first challenge of the year. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas break and I wish you all the best for the year ahead.

Its the January Elemental Inspiration Challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers blog and this months mood board is set by DT member Dawn. All you have to do is choose any three elements for your cards. Remember colours count as one element. The mood board is full of warm and wintry images and is just perfect for this time of year. There's lots to choose from and I hope you will enjoy joining in.


I chose snowflakes, woodgrain, words and colours for my card. I have created a clean and simple card for my project. I started off by layering a woodgrain background onto my base card. I then die cut some snowflakes out of white glitter card and arranged them onto the patterned paper and then added a sentiment. To finish it off I tied an organza ribbon to my card.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. The snowflakes are lovely, Rizwana! And I love the contrast with the dark wooden background. I think that's a great card for our first challenge in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mirri for stopping by and for you lovely comments.

      Delete