19 February 2021

Kiss Kiss -Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog.

This weeks challenge has been set by DT member Joanne and its called

Kiss Kiss

So, the challenge is to make a card with a kiss this week - it could be an image of characters kissing, some luscious lips or perhaps you’ll use a kissing technique with your rubber stamps. For extra brownie points K.I.S.S and make your card clean and simple!

For my card I stamped the word kisses with Momento inks. I used two shades of pink one light and one slightly darker. I then layered my stamped piece onto some red card and then adhered that to my base card. I die cut some lips from red glitter card and then placed them randomly onto my stamped piece. To finish it off I die cut the word love and glued that onto my base card. There you go a clean and simple card!


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.



 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. Love the touch of glitter here Rizwana, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever card love the red sparkly lips
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete