12 February 2021

Share the Love- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good morning and happy Friday!

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. Today I'm back with another new challenge.  This weeks challenge is set by DT member Dawn and its called;

Share the Love

Its doesn't have to be just for valentines. Think of an occasion when someone needs a little love, a hug or even just a card to show you care. Things are hard at the moment so sending a card just because you care is so needed and will be appreciated.


So for my card I used a heart die by Studio Light. I decided to do some paper piecing and cut some patterned papers multiple times. I cut the main die out of white card and glued that to a red piece of card. Then used the patterned papers to fill in all the waste areas. I then adhered the red card onto my base card and added some sequins. I stamped the word love from the Simple Said Blocks by Uniko.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Rizwana, you are so right, it is like a hug in a card and just what we all need at the moment! Your paper piecing highlights those beautiful hearts wonderfully well on your gorgeous card.

    Keep safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete