26 February 2021

Fairy Tale Day- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another Daring Carmakers Challenge. Its my turn to set this weeks challenge and as its 

National Tell A Fairy Tale Day

 I would like you to create a card inspired by your favourite Fairy Tale or fairy-tale characters. So take out your fairies, princesses, knights, goblins, witches, elves, trolls, dragons, giants and talking animals. It could be one of the ones you loved as a child like: Cinderella, Rapunzel, The Little Mermaid or Goldilocks and the Three Bears.


As a child I always loved reading stories about fairies, pixies, princesses being recused and all the happily ever afters. As there were to many to choose from I decided to create a card with a princess. I stamped a Polkadoodles Ula be a Princess stamp onto smooth cream card stock. I used alcohol markers to colour my image. I die cut some frames and layered them onto another patterned background. To finish it off I added a sentiment and some flowers.   

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. She looks like a sassy princess! Great card and lovely theme for the challenge this week Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image love the layers and pretty papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete