19 March 2021

Spring Things - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Good morning and happy Friday!

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. Today I'm back with another new challenge.  This weeks challenge is set by Kathy and is called 

Spring Things

We would love to see your cards filled with anything Spring related:
baby animals, daffodils and tulips, seasonal celebrations -blossom, warmer temperatures (or cooler if you're 'down under') or other Spring weather!
Or think a little out of the box and feature things with springs like a jack in the box, or make a card with a hidden spring mechanism.

You know spring is definitely here when you can see all the daffodils, snowdrops and crocuses in full bloom. I've seen them on my daily walks to the park along with new buds and leaves on trees. I love spring and summer and can't wait to go out on a family picnic when things get better.



So for my card I decided to create a spring Easter card. I stamped the cute bunny from the 'Some Bunny' stamp set by Uniko. I coloured the image using alcohol markers and then die cut it to mount onto my card. For my base card I adhered some patterned papers and then added the die cut circles on top. I stamped and placed some sentiments from the same stamp set and placed them onto one of the die cut circles. To finish it off I added some ribbon and some sparkle. 


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook
page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment