26 March 2021

SAY IT LOUD- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good morning and happy Friday!

Welcome back for another new challenge and this weeks challenge is set by DT member Nat. She would like you to focus on wordsThe sentiment for your card needs to be the star of the show and feature prominently as the main element. So this weeks challenge is called; 

                                                SAY IT LOUD

It can be oversized, it can be created with negative die-cutting, it can be a mix of font styles (stamped/die cut). Whatever you choose the sentiment shouldn't be overshadowed by other elements in your design. 

I loved this challenge as it shows you can create a quick card where the sentiment is the main focus. I created an inky background using distress oxides and stamped my sentiment directly on top. I added some star stickers I found in my stash and there you have it a quick card with a sentiment being the star of the show.




I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook
page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Lovely background for your sentiment Rizwana, it really makes it sing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete