05 March 2021

March Elemental Inspiration Challenge-DCM

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its the March Elemental Inspiration challenge. This months mood board is full of inspirational elements. To join in all your need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element. Other ideas include birds, clocks, flowers, butterflies, cups, buttons and thread. There's lots to choose from and I hope you'll join in the fun.



For my card I chose birds, flowers, colours and string. I am using First Edition Paper Flowers paper pad. This pad has some lovely colours and is full of florals, butterflies and birds, perfect for my project. I cut down one of the sheets with birds along with a few other patterned papers and gave them a distressed look by using a pair of scissors.  I layered the distressed papers onto my base card and added a chipboard heart with some string. I then added the birds to the centre of the heart and added a sentiment to finish it off.




I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook
page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana


2 comments:

  1. Oooh all those layers are so pretty! Such a beautiful sentiment for a beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the pastel colours,great sentiment and all the distressed torn layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete