21 May 2021

Tropical Paradise- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another Daring Carmakers Challenge. Its my turn to set this weeks challenge and I've decided to go all tropical. I'm hoping it'll bring some warmer weather.  

 Tropical Paradise.
  
So for this weeks challenge I would like you to create a tropical card with your favourite tropical animal or bird. Lets see some vibrant colours and some tropical plants too.  


 I have created a book card to showcase a tropical scene. For the book pages I cut four pieces of 5x5 and scored all four at every 1/2 inch and then folded all the scored lines. Then taking two of the pieces I slot both ends into each other, through all of the folded sections and glued the flaps at each end.


 I did the same with the other two pieces and created a square frame. I then created the book cover and added patterned paper on the front and on the inside. I adhered the frame on the inside of the cover and added cut out leaves and some of the animal toppers within the book frame to create a tropical scene.



 I also created a pocket on the other inside book cover and added two tags. For the front of the card I created a little shaker element using one of the frames from the collection. To finish it off I added the sentiments.




I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment