07 May 2021

May Elemental Inspiration Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its the May Elemental Inspiration challenge. This months mood board is full of inspirational elements. To join in all your need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.


For my card chose colours, bees, hearts and words. I started off by creating my background using distress oxides and some Aallandcreate stencils. Then I stamped one of Aallandcreate stamps (Be Beautiful) by Janet Klein. I coloured the girl image in with some alcohol markers and then fussy cut her and the bees. I die cut some of the elements from The MissP loves boundless journal dies. I placed the girl behind the frame and added the other elements onto my card. I added one of the flowers from the set and then placed my bees around the frame. To finish it off I added the sentiment and some sparkle using a sparkle pen. 


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana





2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a lovely background! And I like the fussy cut stamp image as well. Cute colouring and such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete