06 August 2021

August Elemental Inspiration Challenge- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month and its time for another Elemental Inspiration Challenge. This months mood board is full of inspirational elements. To join in all your need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.



For my card I chose the cute bunny, colours and words. I die cut one of the frames from white card and stamped this cute bunny from one of the Uniko stamps sets called 'Some Bunny'. I decided I wanted the bunny just peeking in from one side, so I stamped it at an angle with just the top half of the bunny. I used alcohol markers to colour in the image. I stamped the words welcome baby using one of Waltzing Mouse stamp sets called 'Say It Loud', these stamps are unfortunately discontinued. I mat and layered some mint coloured card onto some pale pink. I die cut the star bunting from a First Editions die set and placed it across the top of the frame. I added a pink strip at the bottom of the card and adhered some pearl gems to it and to the centres of the stars. 



I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous baby card love the colour and cute little bunny
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete