20 August 2021

10 Green Bottles -Daring Cardmakers Challenge

  Hello and happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks host is DT member Ruth and she would like to see anything to do with a bottle - or maybe even 10 green bottles. Wine bottles, Beer bottles, Perfume bottles, Small ones, big ones, full ones, empty ones.....


I think the Aallandcreate stamp set by Tracy Evans is perfect for this challenge. It's been a while since I used this set so I am glad it's getting the attention. I created a background using distress oxides in various shades of green. Once dry I stamped the stamp with bottles and used stencils to create interest in the background. So to make the bottles and the flowers stand out I created two backgrounds one in blue and the other in various shades of orange, coral and yellow. I restamped the the bottles and the flowers separately and then fussy cut them. I used a ball tool to shape the bottles so they had a curved shape and used foam tape to adhere them to the main stamped image. Next I added some more detail onto the flower heads using colouring pencils. I shaped the flower heads and added some black pearl gems to the centre before gluing them in place. I added a sentiment from one of Tracy's new releases called 'Bring on the Sentiments'. I then added some black thread before mounting it onto the front of the bottles. To finish it off I added tiny bits of details with some washi tape.  



I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous inky stencilled background and love the bottles and flower stamps beautifully layered card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete