27 August 2021

BON VOYAGE - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

I'm so glad we finally got some sunshine even though the kids holidays are at an end. It means I can plan a few day trips and enjoy our time together as a family. There's a new challenge starting over on the Daring Cardmakers blog which I'm hosting and I have based it on travel. There's all sorts of restrictions and quarantines for holiday makers and I wondered if people still looked forward to travelling abroad!! So I've named the challenge:

BON VOYAGE

Holidays seem to have a whole new meaning and experience now.
Is there a favourite place you'd like to travel to or revisit?
This week's challenge is all about travel so I would love to see maps, directions, tickets, planes, trains or automobiles.
Anything travel related you could even use your best holiday destinati
on.



 For my card I have used First Edition Bon Voyage papers. I found these were perfect for this challenge. I mounted one of the papers onto my base card and one to create a striped border. I cut a large circle from the paper with the world map using a circle die which would give it a globe effect. I then fussy cut some of the tickets from another sheet from the Bon Voyage papers. I added some wooden embellishments and a die cut plane. Then finished it off with a Bon Voyage sentiment. 
I'll be posting a few more ideas on my Facebook and Instagram pages this week for more inspiration. you can check the out here:





I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bon voyage card,love the globe and tickets.Very dull cool and showery here
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete