17 September 2021

Going Round In Circles- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and Happy Friday! 

Welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT Jenny and she says;  I'd love to see circles of all sizes on your cards, you could use a round card base, a circle frame or include some spotty and dotty patterns.

I used patterned papers and die cut different sized circles and arranged them onto my base card. I added a few fussy cut feathers and a sentiment to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana



2 comments:

  1. Fun card - bright and happy and the feathers are a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the circles and P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete