03 September 2021

September Elemental Insiration challenge - Daring Cardmakers

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its the September Elemental Inspiration challenge, over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. This months mood board is full of inspirational elements set by DT member Svenja. To join in all your need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.


I chose stamps, colours, sequins and words for my card. I used papers from the First Edition Bon Voyage 12 x12 pad. I layered a few different sheets to create an interesting background. One of the papers has lots of stamps so I fussy cut a few and adhered them to a wooden stamp frame. I attached them at different angles and at added some sequins and a sentiment to finish it off.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment