12 September 2021

Oh the Romance!- Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

 Hello welcome back to my blog!

I'm back with another new challenge and its called:

Oh, the Romance!

This weeks challenge is set by DT member Kathy and she says; Love comes in all shapes and sizes, doesn't it?  So, although your card could be for a Wedding, Engagement or Anniversary but it doesn't have to be, feel free to celebrate the love you feel for your friends, family, pets...., chocolate? gin?
How about a beautiful card for your best friend, for no other reason than to let them know how much having them in your life means to you.



I created an Anniversary card using Over the Rainbow papers by AB Studio. I layered different papers and die cut the heart shape then added punched flowers and leaves using some of my Fiskers punches. I added some small flags for detail, a few sequins and a sentiment to finish it off.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and love the fabulous water colour effect P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete