17 December 2021

Baubles, Bows and Boxes - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog for another new challenge with the Daring Cardmakers. This weeks challenge is called; 

                                 Baubles, Bows and Boxes.

Three things beginning with B - you can choose one of them or all three to feature
when you make your project this week! Maybe make a bauble to put in a box and decorate with a bow!
Remember it doesn't have to be Christmas themed, and it can be a card or anything else you're inspired to get crafty and make. We'll leave this challenge open until we return on 7th January 2022 after our Christmas break.



This week I decided to take a break from card making and created a gift box using my We R Memory Keepers 123 punch board. These boxes are really quick and fun to create. I tied the box with ribbon and added some mini baubles. I created a bow using some silver ribbon and tied it in with the baubles.

 So this was the last of the challenges for this year while we take a short break over the festive season. I would like to thank you all for taking part in the challenges and for taking the time to comment on my social media pages and on the blog.



I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

No comments:

Post a Comment