10 December 2021

Trim The Tree- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

So we are in the second week of December and its time to get into the festive spirit and start putting up your christmas trees and decorations. This weeks Daring Cardmakers challenge is called ;

                                       Trim the Tree!

Have you put your Christmas Tree up yet?  Do you have a coordinated theme or just throw every decoration you own on there?
Well this week we'd love to see some trees on your projects, please!
They can be any kind of tree you like, a Christmas Tree,  a Wonderful Winter Landscape or maybe some shady palm trees if you're in warmer climes!
Make it just one tree or a whole forest.




This week I have created a card with an inky background using distress oxides.
I just love blues,greens and purples together. I stamped Woodware Leggy Christmas Trees and added some shading to make them pop. I added the sentiments using some of the words from the same stamp set. To finish it off I added some doodles around the edges and stickles to give the trees some sparkle before mounting it onto the main card base.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


No comments:

Post a Comment