03 December 2021

Demember Elemental Inspirational Challenge

 Hello and Happy Friday!

Wow where did the year go its December already!!! In some ways I'm glad this year is nearly over as it wasn't the best year for us. We lost a few loved ones this year along with other bad news health wise within the family. Its been a bit of a roller coaster ride of emotions but I suppose thats life. So I'm really looking frorward to the New Year and hope and pray its a better one for all of us.

Its the first Friday of the month which means its the December Elemental Inspiration Challenge, over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. 

Our December mood board is all about the excitement of getting ready for Christmas.  The house needs decorating and the gifts need wrapping so there's holly and stars, wrapping paper and twine, baubles and candy canes... and loads more goodies to choose from. 
Just pick any 3 elements or more from from the picture below. Remember the colour palette counts as one element.


For my card I chose the Nutcracker, twine, stars, words and hessian.
I used patterned music paper for the background. Then I added some hessian ribbon which was tied in place with some twine. The stars were die cut from gold glitter and jade green card. I added a tag with the Nutcracker and finished it off using a sentiment from Winter Words by Fox and Found Studio. 

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 



Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment