18 February 2022

In the Nick of Time! -Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

It's my turn to host this weeks challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. I have decided to do a time themed challenge and it's called:

In the Nick of Time!

Time is of the essence! Use clocks or anything to represent time on your card, including watches, hourglasses, sundials or pocket watches. I'm sure you can think of other time related things and of course you could also use clock works and cogs.



For my card I used some patterned paper from a collection I had in my stash. Lots of die cutting and fussing cutting of clocks, cogs and ephemera. I then went about arranging all the pieces onto my card and took a photograph when I was happy with my design layout. This made it easier to glue all the pieces into place and add any extras like the cogs and the pocket watch charm. Once everything was in place I added a sentiment and some sparkle. 



I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card love all the distressing,layers,dies and ephemera
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete